Video Blog: Part 3 of 3, What They Don’t teach you in Business school, Managing Through Systems Thinking in Turbulent Times
THE VIDEO AND BLOG POST BELOW IS PART 3 OF A 3 PART COACHING SESSION BETWEEN ME AND MY CLIENT JOHN, A CEO OF A LARGE CORPORATE FAMILY BUSINESS.
Nobody likes uncertainty. In life and business, the possibility of everything you know failing and falling apart is terrifying.
WHAT IF EVERYTHING YOU KNEW ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS IS WRONG?
After all, we live in a complex and ever-changing world, and uncertainty poses a tremendous challenge to most businesses, especially to those led by CEOs unaware of how to navigate these fast-moving times. My courses, programs, tools, and expertise can show you exactly what you MUST do in order to create sustainable profitable growth The core ingredient of strong and healthy sales and profits is sustainability...you must learn the strategic tools necessary to ask the right questions, so you can identify changes to your business before the changes are big problems deteriorating your sustainable profitable growth. System thinking enables the CEO to see the entire business and how each part of the ecosystem, in and out of the business, impacts sustainable profitability. System thinking means looking at the overall picture rather than the separate elements. With it, a CEO can predict and prevent small problems to create devastating business results. Thus, the uncertainty vanishes.
In this video, you will discover,
- Why is Systems Thinking best suited to the challenges of a fast-moving and complex world?
- How Apple used Systems Thinking to revolutionize the personal technology market, and create millions of rabid fans.
- How to assess whether your corporate system and processes were built based on strategic thinking or by default, and what you can do to change the status quo.
- Why resting and recharging your mind is vitally important to the success of your corporation
- The power of masterminding, the exact benefits to your business of implementing a mastermind process, and the ideal people to have in your strategic mastermind group.
- The fundamental question for widening the perspective of what has been missing in your business system...the same one Apple asked before creating the iPad.
- The most structured, powerful and interactive program and tools on the market you can access anytime, anywhere and use with your management teams to change the trajectory of your business and create sustainable wealth in turbulent times. You will be astonished at how few hours per week you and your team must spend with these tools to achieve long-term profitable growth.
Everything I share in this video, in fact, all of my systems, are designed specifically for the CEO. My program and resources are absolutely unique in this global market.
I developed my programs, as described throughout these three coaching sessions because, after years of research trying to find a program to share with my CEO clients...none existed. Sure there were programs based on the old way of doing things, with the concepts we learned in MBA school, but the programs were based on the old model and the old linear business model.
Nothing taught the CEOs to think strategically, to understand the entire business and the metrics and data indicating problems long before they show up in those old models. And that’s not all...Nothing I could find started from the future and worked backwards. Everything started with prior results. Thus, CEOs could not possibly have the ability to strategically plan for the unknown elements yet to happen...and in a fast moving business world, CEOs must be able to see around corners to what is coming.
Otherwise, their business will fail.
Are you ready to discover sustainable and profitable growth, abundant cash flow and wealth creation in your corporate family business?
We do live in turbulent and ever-changing times. By using the right system and strategic thinking principles, your business can withstand the changes, experience sustained growth, and bring continuous profit almost on autopilot.
We invite you to watch the video, complete your personal assessment (here) and contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation to help determine which of our programs is right for your business.
Questions or inquiries please contact Carlos Dias at email@example.com